HOW TO BOOK A DTRI TOUR:
1. Submit a LETTER OF REQUEST addressed to DTRI Director Dr. Amado A. Angeles.
2. State in the letter the following:
3. Submit the letter of request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org AT LEAST ONE WEEK prior to your requested date of visit.
4. All approved or disapproved requests will be notified via email within 48 hours upon receipt of letter. STRICTLY NO APPROVED LETTER OF REQUEST, NO TOUR ACCOMMODATION.
5. For follow-up of request, you may call (049) 536-3744.
6. Visitors may be accepted from Monday to Friday depending on the availability of the resource persons and facilities to be visited. Duration of visit depends on your purpose.
1. Once your tour/visit has been approved, print out a copy or save a screenshot of the approved request. You will need this anytime it is requested of you.
2. Inform the Visitors Program Coordinator (VPC) that you have arrived the vicinity.
3. The VPC will then usher you to the DTRI auditorium for the general briefing and presentation on dairy.
4. Your general tour itinerary may include the following places and activities:
5. You may also purchase fresh-produced DTRI products at the dairy sales bar towards the end of the tour itinerary.
6. You will be asked to give a short overall evaluation of the tour.